MDMA Rocks | moon rock mdma | mdma rock | rock mdma | mdma rocks

MDMA Rocks, Known as a party drug, ecstasy comes in pill or powder form; pill has a variety of logos and colors. Order now within 48hrs. Skip to content [email protected] Search for: Search 0 Home Shop DMT LSD Magic Mushroom Menu Toggle Microdose ...

Know more

Moon Rock MDMA Category

MDMA Purple Moon Rock Molly Ecstasy Sale! $ 250.00 – $ Select options Showing the single result Cart Categories ...

Know more

What Are Moon Rocks? How Do You Make Them?

· Steps to Make Moon Rocks at Home: Take a dense, bushy bud of your choice. Then, use a dropper to cover the bud in your choice of concentrate or hash oil. If the oil is too thick, heat it lightly to make it more liquid. Grab the wet bud with tongs and roll it in kief until the entire bud is covered in crystals.

Know more

is "moonrock" mdma a real thing?

· Quote. Quick Reply. No, I''ve actually never heard of it, my name came out of my love for the rock orbiting our planet. I don''t really take molly anymore, but my name is pretty much inseperable from awesomeness so I know its good unless it is not real moonrock molly. Extras: Top. sailing. China Sunflower.

Know more

What Are Moon Rocks and How Do You Make Them?

Here''s exactly what you''ll need: Dense flower bud/s (THC or CBD) Concentrate oil (THC or CBD) Kief (or THCA/CBDA crystals) Tongs. Liquid dropper or brush (optional) Once you''ve acquired your flower, concentrate, and kief, you can start assembling your own Rocks. Here''s a step-by-step guide on how to combine the ingredients:

Know more

Washing moon rocks : MDMA

I had no idea she was going. I had only recently come up when I saw her and I was still getting used to how I was feeling. Within 5 minutes, I had both of my hands on her face and I was telling her how beautiful she was and I kissed her. We spend a decent chunk of the rest of the night together and I had the best time.

Know more

Purity

· I''ve read through a ton of forum discussions on the topic of MDMA color. The consensus--from those that seem to know--is that: Pure MDMA is white crystals. Brown or Amber color indicates impurities that were left before the final. washes were completed. People seem to indicate ''lazy chemists'' as the. reason for this.

Know more

Purple MDMA aka moon rocks??? | Bluelight

· 6. Jul 12, 2014. #1. Some purple mdma has been floating around my area. It does not, however, have the same physical appearance as moon rocks. It is more of an opaque purple, but not completely. Obviously, it came in crystals.

Know more

MDMA – how you take it might be more important that you think

Route of use is very important when thinking about drug effects (both pleasure and risk) and is probably overlooked compared to dose and drug purity. While the route you choose will be influenced by the form of drug you have at hand (pills or powder), 50% of our sample reported having used both pills and powder in the last 12 months (40% just ...

Know more

can you crush moon rocks

Mdma Moon Rocks(how To Take) Hip Forums and if you were very experienced you would have probably already taken some ''moon rocks'' i always just crush them up and parachute it. i would start with 200-400mg if it is very pure like you say. but 400mg of pure mdma will be a pretty strong dose. good luck. oh, and welcome to hip forums.

Know more

r/MDMA

Swallow it. As other have said, parachuting is the best way. Get some rolling paper, tissue etc, measure a dose, wrap it up, swallow it. level 1. · 4 yr. ago. You can just eat the powder or do it anally or yes you can put it in a drink and drink the drink. level 2. Op · 4 yr. ago.

Know more

Ecstasy & MDMA | Drugs-Forum

· Search child forums as well Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More... Drugs-Forum ... Effects Will mdma taken 24 hours after lsd have dampened effects? Troco72, Oct 2, 2021 Replies: 0 Views: 129 Troco72 Oct 2, 2021 Experiences, ...

Know more

Moon Rocks?! : MDMA

If you''ve had proper MDMA only pills and you have proper MDMA only "moon rocks", then they shouldn''t be different at all. With that being said, a bunch of pills have speed in them so you may find eating the rocks to be a more wavy, empathetic experience, as proper MDMA is.

Know more

Purple Moon Rocks : MDMA

So I made a purchase of a bunch of "Purple Moon Rock," that I was told was Molly; so I assumed it was MDMA. Well more specifically one solid piece weighing about 14 G. Upon further testing it came out to actually be MDA. This stuff hits you like a ton of bricks ...

Know more

Effects

· I believe ''moon rocks'' is a slang name given to very high quality large MDMA crystals, that originates form Amsterdam or obviously China. But it could just as easily be methylone crystals because they look identical and the effects are pretty dam similar just shorter duration and less intense stimulation. Last edited: Mar 12, 2014.

Know more

Moon Rocks

· Imo if you are not burned out on MDMA you should take roughly 100mg-150mg MAX Avoid goin over 200mg defintetly. It will just be unconfortable. These MDMA pills that have something like 200-300mg of mdma in them are like this because in the netherlands you can have a few pills legally so you usually split them between people.

Know more

Drug information

· In which case he will most likely just do what you mentioned. Grind the crystals into a fine powder, dissolve it in some water, and chug. Can you use sprite or fruit punch just because I can''t imagine MDMA water tastes very good. And I''d prefer not to snort, it''s never been my most favorite method of taking drugs. Feb 2, 2013 #4.

Know more

Moonrock MDMA

If you want a more intense experience, take pressies. I prefer mdma itself because I know I''m not taking some other sketchy fillers. Caffeine with mdma is a good combo though. level 1 · 5 yr. ago those oills you are used to are all generally 200+mg so a 100mg ...

Know more

"Moonrock" MDMA : MDMA

Most people in this sub have complex issues. I recommend someone try smoking when they did MDMA and most people downvoted it like MD is brewed in holy water and cigarettes are satan himself. Then I ask people why I''m not feeling this MD i sniffed which is infact MDMA and I get all these people ranting that I didn''t test kit and them ...

Know more

mdma moon rocks(how to take) | Hip Forums

· Don''t dissolve a chunk of MDMA on your tongue unless you are a masochist it''s revoltingly bitter. I would recommend crushing it into powder and putting it in gelcaps/parachute, or into a drink (a little bit of alcohol can help it dissolve completely) Mr.Writer, Dec 18, 2012. #5.

Know more

How To Smoke Moon Rocks

· The cottonmouth is real. First, you have to go ahead and grab a gallon of water and put it directly next to you. Second, while you are smoking Moon Rocks, you will not want to move a single muscle to get up and grab a glass of high-quality H2O. You will be in the same situation with your appetite.

Know more

MDMA rocks | Bluelight

· 3,048. Location. Chicago, IL. Nov 12, 2010. #10. The best MDA/MDMA I found last summer was a 2g amber rock which we shaved into doses with a knife. My personal guess is that it was MDA, based on the characteristics of the trip, but no one who I''ve mentioned this to has ever heard of molly in this form.

Know more

Moon Rocks! : MDMA

40 votes, 14 comments. 171k members in the MDMA community. A subreddit dedicated to harm reduction and the safe use of MDMA/XTC. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Search within r/MDMA 40 ...

Know more

Other

· I don''t think anyone knows the answer for sure. Of course you could try bigger doses or combining mdma with other drugs and that would lead to any number of effects but it won''t be mdma magic. I''ll be surprised if anyone comes up with an answer to your question that actually works but I''ll be just as happy about it as you if they do.

Know more

some big dutch mdma moonrocks

# Rule Number Two: Move your memes, reaction gifs and other low quality or content not related to MDMA over to the right sub. We actively delete posts that are not related to the safe use of MDMA. Consider r/drugmemes or r/reactiongifs for your frontpage content This sub focuses on harm reduction and that focus determines the way we moderate here

Know more

Moon Rocks Drugs Addiction Rehab Center In FL

· Terugtrekking van moon rocks is haalbaar met de juiste ondersteuning op zijn plaats. Hier in onze moon rocks drug rehab centrum in FL, krijg je de steun en de kennis die je nodig hebt voor je moon rocks verslaving herstel. Hulp is 24/7 beschikbaar bel dit nummer voor een gratis persoonlijk consult. 844-551-7016.

Know more

Moonrocks | Bluelight

· Moonrocks, otherwise known as PURE MDMA, looks exactly like what it is called, a moon rock. It is most purest form of MDMA you can get. The purer the moonrocks the more white and milkier it should look. If it''s cut with something like M1, otherwise known as BK-MDMA or methylone, it''ll have an off white color.

Know more

Best way to crush MDMA crystals? | Bluelight

· Basically instead of just a card, get a inside aluminium paper from ciggie pack or a note (not so higienic but in case of emergency). Lay the aluminium with white part down touching crystals and with the card just slide and crush. after carefully take it out of paper and voilá amazing mountain of white powder.

Know more

How To Make Your Own Moon Rocks, A Step By Step Guide

· Step 4: Dry the moon rocks and Coat them With Kief. Let the moon rocks dry and finally, add your kief for the finishing touches. Once you''re finished, they should look similar to the image below. To smoke moon rocks, it''s best to break them apart using scissors or some other cutting tool. Avoid putting them in your grinder as they''ll just ...

Know more

Is this a safe dosage for first time users (Moon Rocks)? : MDMA

Low doses may be particularly important for your first few uses, as you might unknowingly have a health condition like malignant hyperthermia that makes MDMA more dangerous. A study found that MDMA desirable effects are maximized, and undesirable effects minimized, at doses between 81-100 mg. 1. If you''re unwilling to use these dosage ...

Know more

Moon Rock MDMA | Bluelight

· Messages. 680. Oct 11, 2014. #1. I got a free sample of MDMA Moon Rocks, which are chunks of fused MDMA which looks like crack but is much harder. Tried it twice. It''s an okay high but I did get nausea both times for the first few hours which put a damper on things. I didn''t really feel any empathy type effects.

Know more

Moon Rocks?! : MDMA

If you''ve had proper MDMA only pills and you have proper MDMA only "moon rocks", then they shouldn''t be different at all. With that being said, a bunch of pills have speed in them so you may find eating the rocks to be a more wavy, empathetic experience, as

Know more